La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo on the Today Show!
La Roche-Posay is excited to share that Effaclar Duo was featured on the TODAY SHOW in a segment with Allure’s Editor-In-Chief, Linda Wells, titled, “7 Products to Solve Your Worst Beauty Problems.” Effaclar Duo is featured as an effective solution to fight acne. The micronized benzoyl peroxide formula is noted as getting under the skin, without being chalky. The TODAY SHOW 8am hour reaches 4,573,000 viewers! Here is a link to the segment: http://www.today.com/video/today/51346658#51346658
Here is a little more about the La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO:
- Dual action acne Treatment Reduces the number and severity of acne blemishes. Penetrates clogged pores to clear blackheads and whiteheads.
- Formulated with: micronized benzoyl peroxide
- Properties: Effaclar DUO has been rigorously formulated with:
5.5% Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication to target acne deep in the pores to help control and correct breakouts.
0.4% LHA to microexfoliate the skin and stimulate cell renewal to help prevent, residual marking
- Results: Breakouts are effectively treated at the source. Residual skin marks are visibly reduced. Skin surface is more even.
- Oil-free formula is absorbed easily, leaving skin comfortable. Can be used under make-up. Non-comedogenic. Tolerance tested on acne-prone skin under dermatological control.