Acure Quick Fix Correcting Balm Review
Acure has been rolling out new product releases over the past several months and none disappoint! This certified organic balm is a major multi-tasker and is perfect for anyone who is always busy & on-the-go, trying to streamline his or her products & skincare regiment, travels often, or is just looking to combat dry skin with an extra emollient product! This balm is very concentrated and you seriously only need the smallest amount!
Just like with all the other favorites within the line, Quick Fix is:
- Gluten Free
- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Cruelty Free
- Petroleum Free
- PEG Free
- Synthetic Fragrance Free
- Silicone Free
- Won’t Clog Pores
- 100% Biodegradable
Some, but not all, of the skin healthy ingredients worth mentioning are: Safflower oil, Jojoba oil, Beeswax, Rose Geranium oil and Lemongrass oil.
Acure boasts that Quick Fix is great for:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Frown lines
- Chapped hands, feet and knees
- Stretch marks
In addition to these, I discovered other great uses for Quick fix including:
- Healing bug bites and other itchy spots
- Smoothing fly-aways for super sleek hairstyles
- Smoothing down baby hairs around the temples, forehead & neck line
- Helps the appearance of hair ends that look dull
- Stops static charged hair from standing up
- Stops static cling on clothing (ex tights sticking to a skirt or dress and creating unsightly bunching)
- Can be used to create a dewy cheek look for drier skin types
If you discover any other great uses for Quick fix please share with us!
Blog Written by askderm’s in-house Esthetician
Chantal Monique is a NYS licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist. She has 9 years experience in skin care and makeup artistry. With the unique combination of her education as well as the desire to help people feel beautiful, Chantal provides expert skin care knowledge for our customers.