• Clinically Proven
• For Old and New Scars
• Quick Drying, Colorless
• Reduces Redness
• Softens and flattens raised scars
• Helps prevent excessive and abnormal scar formation
• Recommended by Plastic Surgeons1
Kelo-cote® is the only patented, transparent, self-drying silicone gel which improves the appearance of scars and prevents abnormal or excessive scar formation.
80% of patients rated Kelo-cotes® effectiveness as Good/Very Good on a wide range of scars.
• For Prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the wound is closed or sutures are removed
• This 10g tube is enough for 90 days effective treatment of a scar size 3-4 inches or 7.5 - 10 cm
• Kelo-cote® is suitable for use on children or people with sensitive skin
Kelo-cote® is a patented, self-drying, flexible, gas permeable, waterproof silicone gel that is colorless and odorless. When used as directed, Kelo-cote® has been shown to flatten, soften and smooth scars, relieve the itching and discomfort of scars, as well as reduce the discoloration associated with scars. Kelo-cote® is effective for both old and new scars, and may help in the prevention of excessive and abnormal scar formation.
As the scar treatment of choice for over ten years, Kelo-cote® is recommended by physicians and referred by patients.
Doctor Evaluation (Very Good/Good) - 76.7%
Patient Evaluation (Very Good/Good) - 80.0%
Doctor Evaluation (Very Good/Good) - 100%
Patient Evaluation (Very Good/Good) - 97.8%
Patients: n = 111, Doctors: n = 19
(Switzerland, Austria and Germany)
(1) Mustoe TA et al. Plast Reconstr Surg 2002
(2) Sebastian, et al. Acta Dermatologica Nov 2004 BD.30:450
Kelo-cote® is intended for the management of old and new scars, including Hypertrophic and Keloid scars, resulting from general surgical procedures, trauma, wounds and burns.
We are unable to ship Kelo-Cote products outside the United States.