Best Anti-Aging Serum for Firming, Brightening and Hydrating - SELF Magazine Healthy Beauty Awards.
Recommended for use only in patients with previous tolerance to retinoids
1.10 % TOTAL RETINOIDS
This extra-strength anti-aging treatment has clinically proven efficacy verses the leading prescription wrinkle reducing medication. Delivers three forms of vitamin A for the highest concentration of retinoids available without a prescription.
• Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and coarse wrinkles by stimulating collagen production
• Stimulates cell regeneration and cellular turnover to enhance skin tone and texture and reduce the appearance of age spots
• Encourages improved skin elasticity and firmness and minimizes collagen loss
• Unique patented MICROSPONGE® delivery system provides gradual release over time to reduce irritation typically associated with retinoids
This product is recommended to be used as an advanced treatment for skin pre-conditioned by using Retinol Complex or another retinoid product, containing a lower concentration of retinoids. Apply a single pump to face in the evening after cleansing. If a retinol product has never been used before, begin by limiting use to twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Mild redness, peeling and irritation are expected when using this product. Daily sun protection with SPF 20 or higher is highly recommended during use of this product. As with any skin care product, avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
CAUTION: Patient should not use if pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant.
Normal symptoms upon initial use:
• Skin tightness (prior to exfoliation)
• Mild burning/stinging
Clinical Studies demonstrated the following results after usage:
• Noticeable exfoliation and erythema that can continue up to four or five days after the product is discontinued
• Burning/stinging sensation
• Existing blemishes become less apparent
• Diminished appearance of fine lines and coarse wrinkles
• Improved skin tone and texture
• Increased skin firmness and elasticity in the periorbital area
PM: Apply a small amount to face in the evening. Prior to use, invert and tap the top of container several times into palm of hand. If you have never used a retinol product before, begin by limiting use to twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Mild redness, peeling and irritation is expected when using this product. Use daily sun protection with SPF 20 or higher during use of this product. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Maureen (1/13/2011 11:39:04 AM)
I did start with a lower potency of retinol before trying this product to allow my skin to get used to a retinol product.
Pros: Does what it says it will do.
Cons: Face did flake for a week or two. When this occurred I started using it every other day. It did subside and I now use it every night. Face will feel dryer, but tighter. I follow with a moisturizer and love the results!