Top 5 ingredients to look for in anti-aging products
Everyone is looking for that “Fountain of Youth” anti-aging product. Well, askderm has hundreds of anti-aging creams, serums and treatment products! Now how do you choose which one is right for you? How do you know what active ingredients to look for? Here is our go to list of the TOP 5 ANTI-AGING INGREDIENTS!
- Growth Factors – stimulates collagen production, diminishes the overall appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, and improves skin tone & texture
- Retinol – reveals softer, smoother healthier skin as well as plumping away fine lines and wrinkles
- Peptides -lifts & firms the skin, increases collagen production, plumps the skin to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles as well as naturally removes any “damaged” collagen to promote healthier younger looking skin
- Antioxidant – protects the skin against free radicals, improves texture tone and firmness of the skin as well as fights premature aging
- AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) – exfoliates the skin to reduce appearance of wrinkles, skin build up and results in better absorption of additional treatment products
Now when it comes to serums, treatments, lotions, creams and gels – we know it can get very overwhelming… so here is a quick guide:
- Creams are best for normal to dry skin
- Lotions are best for combination to oily skin
- Gels are best for oily and acne prone skin
- Serums can be used on all skin types
- Treatments are best for more mature skin
Shop now on askderm and use coupon code JUNE20 to save 20% off Storewide!