OPI Nail Lacquer – Now Available on AskDerm.com!
10 Easy Steps to get a Professional Mani At-Home!
- Lightly wipe out both sides of the lacquer brush on the opening of the bottle.
- For a perfect polish, stroke nail lacquer down the center of the nail.
- Apply another stroke of nail lacquer to the side of the nail.
- Apply a third stroke of nail lacquer to the opposite side of the nail.
- Smooth the surface of the nail with a final stroke of the brush. Then, apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over tips of the nails.
- Clean up little mishaps around cuticles with a Cuticle Stick dipped in Nail Polish Remover.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails to seal in color.
- For pristine cuticles, apply Nail & Cuticle Oil to each.
- Let nails dry fully.
Now Keep Your Mani Looking Great!
Stay flawlessly polished by touching up as needed with your OPI Nail Lacquer and Top Coat of choice. Keep hand and cuticles soft and supple!
Shop our OPI Nail Lacquers
Here are some great products to keep your Mani flawless: Shop Now!