Get to know the brand: 21 Drops – Essential Oils
The use of essential oils is an ancient practice. Aromatic liquid is extracted from a variety of plant material, which is then concentrated and prepared through distillation. The Egyptians are credited with creating the process of distillation. Essential oils are applied topically or are inhaled for the purpose of healing the body and mind.
Cary Caster the founder of 21 drops built her brand from the desire to help and promote healthy living through natural practices. Cary has prestigious certifications and academic accomplishments that have taken her on a path of health and healing whether in her private massage practice or with her family at home.
The 21 drops Difference:
- All 21 drops blends are 100% organic or wild crafted and sourced from around the world.
- 21drops are safe and ready for use. Essential oils are not to be used directly on the skin and must be blended with a carrier oil. All 21 drops are pre blended with 100% organic jojoba oil.
- The system is easy to use. You do not need extensive knowledge of essential oils to choose an oil. 21drops are blended with multiple oils to treat a multitude of aliments and stresses.
- The oils can travel anywhere with you due to the packaging design. 21 drops are easy to apply, with a no-spill, roller-ball applicator and the vials come within a rubbery protective silicone sleeve. This design makes the oils travel proof and they can be thrown into any bag and used on the go.
- Each blend is accompanied by instructions for use, though as a general rule all the oils can be applied to your wrists, temples, and neck and can be inhaled directly from the vial.
- 21drops are antimicrobial by nature and can be shared among family members and friends!
Whether you have never before incorporated the use of essential oils in your life or are a novice, 21drops are loved by all. If you are simply trying to overcome daily stress and get a good night sleep, or you are a yogi attempting to open your third eye chakra, there is a 21 drops oil just for you!
Blog Written by askderm’s in-house Esthetician
Chantal Monique is a NYS licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist. She has 9 years experience in skin care and makeup artistry. With the unique combination of her education as well as the desire to help people feel beautiful, Chantal provides expert skin care knowledge for our customers.